A valid Drivers License and phone number is required for all rentals. A major credit card may be required as a second form of identification.
With the exception of commercial accounts, all rentals will require payment of the rental in advance plus a deposit. The deposit will be applied to any amounts owed once all items are returned in good working order and upon completion of the contract. Any refund will be made in the same manner as payment was made. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards are accepted.
- Minimum: 2 hour, 3 hour or 1 day depending on the type of equipment.
- Day Rate: 24-hour period of time allows 8 hours of metered run time.
- Weekend Rate: Noon Saturday until 8:30 AM Monday for the Day Rate. (Allows 8 hours of metered run time.)
- Week Rate: 7 day to the hour period of time allows 40 hours of metered run time.
- Month Rate: 28 day to the hour period of time allows 160 hours of metered run time.
Hour Meter Usage:
1 day: 8 hours of run time within the 24-hour period of time. 1 week: 40 hours of run time within the 7-day to the hour period of time. 1 month: 160 hours of run time within the 28-day to the hour period of time.
We do not provide or sell insurance. Responsibility for the safe return of all items remains with the customer once it is loaded and leaves our store until our staff checks it in. (Please read the Contract) Delivery & Pickup: Delivery and pickup is available upon request subject to scheduling.
Reservations are welcome can be made by accepted credit cards.
Our equipment is sent out full of fuel and must be returned full of fuel.
Equipment is sent out clean and must be returned clean. A cleaning charge will be added if the equipment is returned dirty.
Note: These policies do not supersede what is stipulated in the signed rental contract.